Massachusetts College of Art: Boston, MA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration and Animation
Graduated with Distinction, May 2005
Comic Club Teacher: Fall 2012- Current
Eliot School of Fine & Applied Arts, Boston, MA
Art Auction Assistant: Fall 2012- Spring 2013
Skinner, Inc., Marlborough, MA
Animator/Designer: Spring 2007 - Summer 2011
Soup2Nuts Animation Studio, Watertown, MA
- Character design, props, and backgrounds for the Emmy Award winning PBS children's television program “WordGirl”, Seasons 1-6.
- Character turns, props, and backgrounds for the PBS educational television program “SciGirls”, Season 1.
- Character turns and props for “Road Rippers” online webisodes.
- “WordGirl” online character builder for PBS Kids' Go website.
Art Conservation Assistant: Fall 2005 - Spring 2007
The Oil Painting Conservation Studio, Kingston, MA
- Assisted in oil painting restoration for private clients including inpainting, filling, and photographing works to be restored.
Art Teacher/Framer : Summer 2005 - Fall 2005
Bridgewater Art and Custom Framing, Bridgewater, MA
- Taught art classes and private lessons.
- Custom framing.
Animation Studio Internship : Spring 2004 - Summer 2004
Cecropia, Inc., Lexington, MA
- Served as a liaison between the art and programming departments.
- Used Adobe Photoshop to prepare and edit files for the programming staff.
- First Night Boston 2009 : Official Button design artist, web banners, and TV commercial (2008)
- Boston's Weekly Dig Magazine Cover and dining guide, October 2006. Cover Illustration (2005)
- Tobey's Robot Workshop online game for Big Bad Tomato in conjunction with Scholastic Media and Soup2nuts (2010)
- Logos for Masshackers, Keep Security Weird, Smart Phone Addicted, and ABCecurity
- Whitman Library Poster (2009)
- Skeptics Guide/Skeptical Robot: tote bag and character button design (2011)
- Graphics for iPhone apps including “Twistpics” by Magnetism Studios, and “Harmonic Ear Trainer”, “Sync Points”, “Note2Tab”, “BrassNotes”, and “Hasami Shogi” by Jon Lay
- CD illustration and design for Summer Villain's “Christmas and Holiday Songs Volume 1” (2008), “Time for Crying in Hell” (2010), and “The Grand Applause” by The Indefinite Article (2006)
- Flash character setup for MinoMonsters Inc. (2011)
- LifeSkills Training Modules animations for VPG Integrated Media (2008)
- Comics for Boston Comic Roundtable, Inbound Comic 2, MassArt InPrint's cover and comic for "Malarkey : A Comic Anthology," (2006). Cover and comic for “Malarkey 2” (2007)
- “Parents and Kids” Magazine: Editorial Illustration (2005)
- Massachusetts College of Art: Health Services Poster (2004)
FESTIVALS, SHOWS, AND AWARDS
- Daytime Emmy Certificate for Animation Design for work on PBS show Sci Girls (2011)
- San Diego Women's Film Festival (2006)
- Boston Underground Film Festival (2006)
- MassArt Selects: Love It Right or Wrong (2006)
- Animation Block Party Mix Tape DVD (2006)
- New England Student Film Festival (2005)
- San Diego International Children's Film Festival 2005
- Miami Shorts Film Festival (2005)
- Animation Block Party Film Festival (2005)
- EarthVision Television Series (2005)
- Port City Animation Film Festival (2005)
- Woods Hole Film Festival (2004 & 2005)
- Massachusetts College of Art's On Deck Film Show (2004)
- Squealing Pegs Film Show (2004 & 2005)
- Rock & Art Charity Auction hosted by Live Nation. Squeeze (2007), and Crosby, Stills and Nash (2008) paintings signed by the bands and auctioned for charity
- Stora Enso & Mohawk "Paper Tales" Illustration Contest: 2nd place (2003)
- Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles: Certificate of Merit (2005)